The structure of nearly all elements is controlled by templates. Experienced developers can override the corresponding template to change the HTML structure as needed. This includes:
- Modals (like the checkout modal)
All templates are located in the
templates subdirectory of the plugin.
Templates should be modified in a theme instead of directly in the plugin.
- In your theme, create a directory named
- Located the template you want to change in the
templatesdirectory of the plugin.
- Copy that template php file input your
pay_templatesdirectory taking care to maintain any subdirectory structure.
- Modify as desired.
When modifying a form via a template, each form has two attributes that must be kept:
- A submit button with a specific name attribute. The name is used to process the action when
the form is submitted. The name must be unchanged for the form to work.
- A standard WP nonce.